Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chibi Carl and Sarah


A Yule gift for my dad and my stepmother. Alicia gets credit for the idea, too; she helped me come up with outfit ideas and kept an ear out for verbal mannerisms to have in word bubbles to go along with the chibis. Some of the clothes are typical of Carl and Sarah or their interests, while others are inspired by comical stories that have come through the grape vine.


Every once in a while I make an additional outfits for the Carl and Sarah chibis (the one for Carl with Chester and the one of Sarah and the wolves were gifts for Valentine's Day). These were attached to magnetic sheets and cut out, which is a long process which requires some modification--which has made me decide not to make so many outfits at once anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment